Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Randomosities

- I'm pretty sure my bangs grew 2 inches last night while i was sleeping. I went to bed thinking that they had reached the perfect length and woke up wondering what the heck i was supposed to do with all that hair.
- My neighbors must think i am super strange because I get really awkward around them. This is partly because I didn't introduce myself to them when they were first moving in and now that they've been here 3 months its a little awkward to be like, "Hey, what's your name?" So i just pretend like I know them and avoid saying their names. Its also because I am only so talented at carrying on conversations and need some help from the other party. They are super awkward and in turn I have no idea what to say, so I always just end up awkwardly talking about how pretty it is outside while I make my way awkwardly back over to my porch. Did I mention it was awkward? It is.
- Spring break is almost over which means the worst month and a half of my life is getting ready to start. Dang.
- When I was blow drying my hair this morning (okay, this afternoon) I had to take breaks because my arms are SO FREAKING SORE from yoga. Like, I couldn't even hold up the hair dryer for extended periods of time. Yes, I felt like a loser.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you can deal with any awkward neighbor after living at the Brick house on Dover Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. Did we have anything BUT awkward neighbors?

    ReplyDelete