Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Come Run with Me: Fourth of July Edition

This morning I decided to bring my little camera with me to show you all one of my favorite loops to run. 

And it is the 4th of July and one thing Texas does well is patriotism. 

Here's the start of my run, heading out of my neighborhood.


Then down this very boring street.


First flag sighting.


Into one of my favorite little neighborhoods. 


So quaint and pretty.





Sprinkler!




These are probably only half of the flags I saw. I only took pictures when there was no one else around.



Here's a statue that lives in front of a pretty sketchy warehouse. Any guesses as to what it is?


I have no idea. 

Almost home! 


 I love the Fourth and I love celebrating our country and the men and women that fought and continue to fight to keep us free. 

Happy Independence Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment