Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Picnik!

Hello. My name is Krista and I spent way too much time playing around with Picnik for this post.

Picnik is the poor man's photoshop. It's completely free to use to do basic photo editing stuff and the premium membership is only $2 a month if you buy it for a year. There are some really neat things that you can do with it and then there are just some... strange things. Allow me to show you some examples. Here's the original picture that I used: 


Here's some pretty normal stuff you can do with it:



Black and white.













Lomo.



Sepia and soften.














Here's some pretty random stuff you can do with it: 



Neon.















 Puzzle anyone?


Pretend like you took a bunch of pictures?  


Pretend like someone drew it?














Here's what it would look like if Brandon and I went on a cruise right before we took this picture:


Here we are supporting Breast Cancer Awareness.


Here's what would happen if I let Brandon grow his beard out and if I didn't tweeze my mustache (just kidding):


Here we are being patriotic:


Here's my ode to Twilight:


Here's what my facebook profile picture will be for Valentine's Day!


And here's my favorite. I'm pretty sure this will be our Christmas card!


As a bonus and a prize for making it through this whole post, here's a picture of Chloe-deer!


Yes, I do have too much free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment